Chocolate cake without oven or oven, which is the best option? Both options are fantastic, but if you’re looking for a smooth, fast, and delicious recipe, this is the cake of your dreams.
Advantages of Without Oven
- In hot weather, you do not need to turn on the oven to make a delicious dessert.
- Although it is not hot, it allows you to make a divine cake saving electricity consumption.
- Being a recipe without cooking, all nutrients from food are better used.
- It is vegan, egg-free, lactose-free, and gluten-free.
1.Ingredients Chocolate Cake Without Oven
For The Base
- 250 g toasted nuts (I have used macadamia nuts)
- One tablespoon date syrup or three dates dipped in hot water and drained
- One tablespoon pure cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive or coconut oil
For The Filling
- One ripe avocado
- One bottle of 400 ml coconut milk (put the can in the refrigerator the night before and use only the thickened part discarding the water)
- Two tablespoons date syrup or six dates soaked in hot water and drained
- Two tablespoons pure cocoa powder
2.Making Chocolate Cake Without Oven
- To prepare the base, place, all the ingredients (nuts, dates, cocoa, spices, and oil) in a food processor and crush. Place the dough in the cups and press with your hands to shape it so that it has no cracks. Enter in the freezer for 15 minutes (the time needed to unmold without breaking).
- To prepare the filling, place all the ingredients (avocado, coconut milk, dates, and cocoa) in the food processor and crush until it is perfectly integrated and creamy.
- Fill the tartlets with the chocolate cream and reserve in the refrigerator until the moment of consumption.
- To serve, moisten some Maldon salt flakes and accompany with a basil leaf and some red fruit.
If you have read how it is done, you have already seen that it has everything: it is easy, it is delicious, and it does not contain eggs, lactose, or gluten.
Now tell me, do you prefer a chocolate cake without an oven or with? I would love to see your opinion in the comments.