Blueberry Cheesecake Without Oven Complete Recipe
Of all the cheesecakes in the world, maybe the ovenless blueberry cheesecake is my favorite. You can tell me what you want, but who can resist a cheesecake without blueberry jam? If I also tell you that it is entirely natural, sugar-free, and delicious, how do you stay? I don’t want to make you suffer anymore. I tell you how I do it now.
1.Blueberry Cheesecake Ingredients
For The Base
- Five dates
- 200 g natural sunflower seeds (pipes)
- One tablespoon tahini (failing peanut butter or other dried fruit)
- One pinch cinnamon powder
- One pinch of salt flakes
For The Filling
- 250-gram cream cheese (I use this homemade cheese )
- 250 gram Greek yogurt (I use this homemade yogurt with the authentic recipe)
- One tablespoon date syrup
- Three sheets of jelly
- 250 gr blueberries
- One lemon zest
- One tablespoon chia seeds
2.Blueberry Cheesecake Making
- Make the blueberry jam the day before. Place the blueberries in a pot next to the lemon zest and a little water. Leave the fire until the blueberries soften and a puree forms. Remove from heat, add the tablespoon of chia, stir and place in an airtight jar to cool and take texture.
- Place dates in a kitchen robot next to sunflower seeds and crush. Add the tahini, cinnamon, and salt and crush until a dense paste is made.
- Put this dough on the base of a round or removable silicone mold and press with a glass so that it is tight and does not crumble.
- Put the three sheets of gelatin to soak in cold water for 10 minutes. Place the cheese, yogurt, and date syrup in a bowl and stir with some rods to integrate.
- Drain the jelly leaves and put them in another container — microwave for 20 seconds to dilute. Now add the cheese mixture and stir it so that it integrates completely.
- Place the cheese mixture on the base of the cake and smooth it with a spoon. Enter in the freezer for at least 4 hours to facilitate demolding.
- Remove from the freezer, unmold and place the cranberry jam on it. Keep in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, so you have the right texture to consume.