Of all the cheesecakes in the world, maybe the ovenless blueberry cheesecake is my favorite. You can tell me what you want, but who can resist a cheesecake without blueberry jam? If I also tell you that it is entirely natural, sugar-free, and delicious, how do you stay? I don’t want to make you suffer anymore. I tell you how I do it now.
1.Blueberry Cheesecake Ingredients
For The Base
- Five dates
- 200 g natural sunflower seeds (pipes)
- One tablespoon tahini (failing peanut butter or other dried fruit)
- One pinch cinnamon powder
- One pinch of salt flakes
For The Filling
- 250-gram cream cheese (I use this homemade cheese )
- 250 gram Greek yogurt (I use this homemade yogurt with the authentic recipe)
- One tablespoon date syrup
- Three sheets of jelly
- 250 gr blueberries
- One lemon zest
- One tablespoon chia seeds
2.Blueberry Cheesecake Making
- Make the blueberry jam the day before. Place the blueberries in a pot next to the lemon zest and a little water. Leave the fire until the blueberries soften and a puree forms. Remove from heat, add the tablespoon of chia, stir and place in an airtight jar to cool and take texture.
- Place dates in a kitchen robot next to sunflower seeds and crush. Add the tahini, cinnamon, and salt and crush until a dense paste is made.
- Put this dough on the base of a round or removable silicone mold and press with a glass so that it is tight and does not crumble.
- Put the three sheets of gelatin to soak in cold water for 10 minutes. Place the cheese, yogurt, and date syrup in a bowl and stir with some rods to integrate.
- Drain the jelly leaves and put them in another container — microwave for 20 seconds to dilute. Now add the cheese mixture and stir it so that it integrates completely.
- Place the cheese mixture on the base of the cake and smooth it with a spoon. Enter in the freezer for at least 4 hours to facilitate demolding.
- Remove from the freezer, unmold and place the cranberry jam on it. Keep in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, so you have the right texture to consume.