Reasons to Eat Healthy and Easy Homemade Cake
SUPPRESS 50% OF CALORIES
My healthy and easy sponge cake has 50% fewer calories than any industrial muffin, sponge cake, or cupcake. No more, no less! Accompany it with a coffee without sugar or an infusion with honey and some fresh fruit, and you will have around breakfast. Here I have told you seven health benefits of honey that will convince you to take it every day.
HIGH NUTRITIONAL VALUE INGREDIENTS
A combination of milk, eggs, olive oil, nuts, and orange rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and omega 3. Of course, all organic ingredients, not irradiated, and 100% natural. Here I have told you seven reasons why you need to eat more eggs, and nobody has told you.
FREE OF SATURATED FATS AND REFINED SUGARS
The industrial bakery is a mine of cholesterol, saturated fats, and refined sugars. With my healthy and easy sponge cake, you suppress cholesterol, harmful fats, and unhealthy sugars from your diet.
YOU WILL ACHIEVE HIGH PERFORMANCE
It may sound like a cliché that having a good breakfast helps you perform better, but it’s true. With my healthy sponge cake, you provide your body with a set of essential nutrients that reactivate you after many hours without eating.
YOU WILL SAVE IN THE SHOPPING CART
Making my cake healthy and easy at home will be much cheaper than industrial pastries and will help you save. Here I have told you five essential tricks to save in the shopping cart.
- 220 gr organic egg (approximately four eggs L)
- 150 gr organic cane sugar
- 150 ml of organic milk
- 175 ml organic virgin olive oil
- 190 gr organic pastry flour (6/9% protein)
- 15 gr baking powder
- 80 gr ground nuts
- zest of an orange
- Beat the eggs, sugar, and orange zest for 5 minutes to emulsify.
- While stirring, add the oil slowly in the form of a thread. Then incorporate the milk in the same way.
- Add the previously sifted flour next to the baking powder and add with the help of a spatula.
- Finally, add the ground nuts with delicacy and the help of a spatula.
- Pour the dough into a 16/18 cm diameter mold previously greased with oil and sprinkled with flour.
- Enter the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and unmold on a rack until it cools completely.