Any coconut milk fan in the room? Within vegetable drinks, I have two essential favorites: almond milk and coconut milk. What madness! I love its taste. Of course, it is a bit dull to do at home, and that forces you to pull the super bricks that have an almost conditional price.
That’s why today I tell you how I make coconut milk at home: cheap, fast, and very easy. You only need 2 minutes. Do you have them? Well, read on and be surprised.
You will not need a whole coconut, or generate waste that you do not know what to do with them, or filter it or anything at all.
1.Coconut Milk Ingredients
- 1-liter mineral water
- 100 gr coconut butter
- Four dates soaked or one tablespoon date syrup (optional)
2.Making of Coconut Milk
- In a glass, blender pours 1 liter of water and add the coconut butter.
- We can make Coconut butter at home using only one ingredient: grated coconut or dehydrated coconut flakes. You can see how it is done here.
- Finally, enter the soaked dates or the date syrup. This ingredient is optional. Its function is to sweeten, so you can skip it or use another sweetener you use regularly.
- Operate the blender at full power for 4/5 minutes.
- Pour the milk into an airtight bottle or jar through a conventional strainer. Close and enter the refrigerator.
- You can keep it in the fridge for up to 10 days, but keep in mind that like all vegetable drinks with rest, it will settle, and you will need to shake the bottle before serving.
If you tell me it’s hard, I can’t believe it. And much less if you tell me that you can’t find the ingredients to do it because they can’t be easier. What is coming now? Well, very simple. Now it comes that you will start making your own homemade coconut milk, and you will never stop making it.