How To Make Pizza Dough Without Yeast
If you want to make pizza dough without yeast and Without Monsieur Cuisine than you are in the right place. I got it! And not only that, a gluten-free dough, without flour, without kneading and without Monsieur Cuisine. You do not need any robot to make this mass, and it is so easy that you will not be able to believe it.
It is an extra delicious potato-based pizza that kids and adults alike. At this time, I cover it with a mixture of cheese, spices, and Peach from Calanda, which, although it seems surprising, is the nova more. Calanda peaches are in the whole season, and as you know, they are the best in the market.
- They are produced by hand with great care.
- 70% of the fruits are disposed of the tree to obtain pieces of greater quality and size
- During the last two months before collection, they are covered with a paper bag one by one manually to protect them.
- It is a Spanish product that is the engine of an entire region.
1.Ingredients for Pizza Dough
- 600-gram potatoes
- 50-gram grated cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt | Pepper
- 1 Peach from Calanda
- Dry spices to your liking
2.Making of Pizza Dough
- Peel and rub the potatoes. Put them in paper towels and press to release the water.
- Add cheese, egg, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Knead until you get a compact and homogeneous dough.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper in a circular shape.
- Bake at 200 ° C for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the mozzarella, the Calanda peach cut into wedges and sprinkle with spices to your liking.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Remove from oven and return.
This pizza dough can be cut into triangles to serve without breaking it. At the same time, it is soft and juicy and so easy to eat that you will eat it in a matter of seconds. Of course, you have to eat it freshly made because otherwise, you lose all the beauty.